Mason was nice enough to invite us to his B-day celebration to watch the Stars play, his uncle has a box in the AA Center which he is able to use quite a bit. I must say, I have never seen the Stars live, but Hockey is so fun to watch. Seeing all those guys beating up each other and slamming into the walls is pretty exciting. I'm not a violent person and don't like to see people get hurt, however I was secretly wishing for more blood battles, am I sick? We did see a guy spit out his teeth, that was cool! Just so ya'll know I was not looking my best that day, I had been in bed all day with a migraine and didn't do anything to myself, something I would regret later when one of the girls there asked if I was younger or older than Dijea. OK- NOT LIKING THAT COMMENT AT ALL, I chose not to jump over the seat and beat her, you know the first impression thing, I did say I'm not a violent person right? Anyway, I decided just to let Dijea have this one. I'm still not over it though :)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is totally OK that you wanted to see more blood. I feel like that all the time watching Hockey.
I happen to think you are beautiful.
And as far as the blood thing
on Sundays I can't wait to read THE STAR!
Post a Comment