Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Night Out

I always put pictures in my post but Saturday I didn't take any, its a shame too because I had so much fun and saw a great skyline at night in Downtown Dallas. That's right me in downtown Dallas on a Saturday night and on Main St. none the less. Blake spent the night at JoJo's and Robbie and I picked up our friend Rob and headed down to City Tavern to hear one of his friends band play. They were awesome, had a real Austin city vibe to them. Erika and her husband Tom also met us down there. I got home around 1:30a.m which may not sound like a big deal, but, for me it is because I hardly ever go out anymore. I even did a little dancing that night, and those who know me know I love doing that!

3 comments:

Dijea said...

You party girl you.

Judy said...

Glad to hear it! Who did you dance with...I know it wasn't your husband. He just doesn't know what he's missing, does he?

Better with a Bow said...

So glad to hear you being nice to yourself! Good for you. Also glad to see you made some memories.