Now that I have my guest room back I've decided to decorate it with memories of my New Zealand trip. Since one of my favorite things I did there was gather Sea Glass on the beach with Dijea I have displayed it next to the bed in there. I still have to mat and frame my favorite pics from the trip and hang them on the wall, I've chosen them but just haven't gotten around to getting them done. Anyway, here is a pic of how I displayed the sea glass.
Monday, September 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm surprised that you didn't get the bubble lamp. Where did you find this one? What made you choose it?
Beautiful. I can't wait to collect my own sea glass. Unfortunately, I will be there at the beginning of my trip so that means carrying it with me for three weeks!
Post a Comment